West Bay Days
Monday, 4th December 2023
All pages within this website are protected by the conditions set out below
- All information contained within this website is supplied in good faith, but is subject to modification or removal without prior notice. As entertainment or diary events may be subject to cancellation without prior notice, visitors are advised to confirm with the organisers before committing to any long distance journeys.
- Any products or services mentioned within this website remain the responsibility of their respective owners, suppliers etc. Inclusion within this website does not imply any approval or endorsement of those products or services.
- We will not be held liable for any loss, either financial or otherwise regarding the contents of this website. We will not be held liable for any damage, personal injury or death arising from information contained within this website.
- We will not be held liable for the actions of any individual or group who follow any information contained in this website. Certain links contained within this website lead to other websites to which we have no control and therefore cannot accept any responsibility. Links to other websites must not be assumed to be an endorsement by us of that website.
- We endeavour to keep our website clear from all computer Viruses, Trojans, Worms, etc. However, we cannot be held responsible in any way whatsoever for the consequences of our website becoming infected.
- All images and photographs on this website are either produced by ourselves or are supplied from a reliable source. If anyone contends this issue and can prove they own copyright to any material, please E-mail.
- All pages and content in this website are copyright and protected under national laws and international treaties worldwide. All rights reserved.